- Frontier Kettle Corn – that savory scent of popcorn you smell when you arrive at the market: it’s from these folks
- Honey Pacifica – beautiful jars of honey, honey sticks, and bee pollen
- Kenter Canyon – gourmet lettuce, herbs, spinach
- Zuckerman – fantastic potatoes and asparagus
- Healthy Family Farms – all your poultry needs with exquisite eggs, chicken, turkey, and duck, plus some wonderful goat cheese
- 2nd Sunday of every month – Children’s pony rides and petting zoo
- 2nd Sunday of every other month – Ask the dietician
- Every summer – Pie Baking and Chili Cook-Off competitions
- Cooked food vendors include Mis Padres mexican food, Daniel’s Creperie, Candy’s Gourmet Meat, and more.
- Certified Organic Producers are marked by “Certified Organic” flags.
- Shopping carts for adults and kids are available for free with the deposit of an ID (at the parking structure exit).
- The information booth sells hats, shirts, totes, and other goodies featuring the Beverly Hills Farmers’ Market logo.
[gmap width=”500″ height=”300″ address=”455 N. Rexford Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210″]